Sunday, December 7, 2008

Its Christmas time!!!

Josh's cute Christmas Sock. I sewed his name & my name on the socks!!! Its cute!!! My sock has a snowman on it!!! I love it!!!

I made this! Its so cute!!! I know, I know... I hate crafts but don't you love it!!!

Our Christmas tree's & decorations & presents! I am so glad I have most of the Christmas shopping done!!! Yeah!!!

Our cute fireplace with the decorations! The Christmas you see on the mantel actually has Mary, Joseph and Jesus like a manager scene and a Star all on the C that spells Christmas. It is cute!!!

Just a view of most of the decorations!!! I Love Christmas!!!





2 comments:

Brock and Kristi said...

Lady! You have become so crafty! I'm impressed. You did an awesome job on your blog. You guys have had a really fun year. I can't believe you scared to baby bear out of the water! Probably better that way, momma was probably close. :) I'm excited you have a blog now! Yeah!!!

EHA said...

I love your blog! You guys look like you are having so much fun - we need to get together with you and do some outdoorsy activities. I'm also impressed with the crafts. Did you embroider the stockings on a machine? Did you make them as well. Your place also looks great. We'll have to come up to Midway and visit. I will email you how to add blog links, then maybe you can show me how to add the cute backgrounds!